|Focus and Scope|
|Open Access Policy|
Journal of "Perspektif Hukum" is a scientific journal of the Faculty of Law, Hang Tuah University, Surabaya which is published in two editions a year using the following provisions:
1. Manuscripts can be in the form of research articles or conceptual articles in the field of law. Manuscripts can be written in Indonesian or English for 20-30 pages. The manuscript is typed on A4 paper with 4 cm top and left margins, 3 cm bottom and right margins, using the Time New Roman typeface, font size 12 and 1.5 spacing. Manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract of 100-200 words and keywords between 3-5 words, each in English and Indonesian with single spaces.
2. Writing systematics for research articles must include: title, author's name (without title), name of agency along with correspondence address, abstract and keywords, introduction (including problems), research methods, research results and discussion, conclusions, and bibliography.
3. The writing systematics for conceptual articles must consist of the following parts: title, author's name (without a title), name of agency with correspondence address, abstract and keywords, introduction, discussion (consisting of sub-sections according to the problems discussed), conclusion, and table of contents.
4. Writing citations using a footnote model.
author's name, year of publication, title, place of publication, publisher, page.
Alwi Wahyudi, 2013, Indonesian Constitutional Law in the Perspective of Post-Reformation Pancasila,
Yogyakarta: Student Library, p. 61-63.
author name, “title”, journal name, volume, number, month year, page.
Chan Sek Keong, “Securing and Maintaining the Independence of the Court in Judicial Proceedings”,
Singapore Academy of Law Journal,Vol. 15, No. 2, March 2010, p. 230.
For Electronics Source:
author's name, "title of article", full url address, accessed date of access. Antaranews, "Government Village Recommended Enter Object Inspection CPC",http://www.antaranews.com/berita/452768/government-desa-disarankan-enter-objek-periksaan- cpc,accessed 9 September 2014.
For research/final project results:
author's name, year of publication, title, type of publication (results of research/thesis/thesis/dessertation), institution, place of institution, page.
Nabil Bahasuan, 2014, The Meaning of Culva Lata and Culva Levis in Medical Law, Thesis, Masters Program in Law, Faculty of Law, Hang Tuah University, Surabaya, p. 40.
For magazines or newspapers:
author's name, “title of article”, name of magazine/newspaper, date of publication, page.
Eko Pujiono, “Legalizing Limited Abortion”, Jawa Pos, 22 August 2014, p. 4.
5. The bibliography is written in alphabetical order with the author's name reversed. The example of writing is like how to write the footnote above, but without following the page. Meanwhile, the laws and regulations and court decisions are structured as follows:
Law Number 6 of 2014 concerning Villages (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia of 2014 Number 7, State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5495).
Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture Number 49 of 2014 concerning National Standards for Higher Education (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia of 2014 Number 769).
Supreme Court Decision Number 740 K/Pid.Sus/2013 regarding the Cassation of Andat Kusumawati Sinta, ST Binti Simal U. Lingkus, 30 October 2013.
Constitutional Court Decision Number 53/PUU-XII/2014 regarding the Review of Law Number 42 of 2008 concerning the General Election of the President and Vice President against the 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia, 3 July 2014.
6. The similarity in the manuscript is a maximum of 25%.
7. 70% of the library sources used as references come from Journals which are published in the last 10 years.
8. The process of submitting, selecting and publishing Perspektif Hukum journals is carried out by OJS on the websitehttps://perspektif-law.hangtuah.ac.id/index.php/jurnal
9. The selection stage is the selection of Pre-Substance and Substance. Pre-substance stage which contains similarity checks and writing techniques. The Substance stage is a selection by the Reviewer in the Review process (double-blind peer-review system).
10. Editors have the right to select and edit incoming manuscripts. Confirmation of loading or rejection of the manuscript will be notified to the author. The priority of loading manuscripts is based on an assessment of the substance and order of manuscripts submitted to the Perspektif Hukum Journal. The substance of the writing is entirely the responsibility of the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Faculty of Law, Hang Tuah University, Indonesia
Jl. Arief Rahman Hakim No.150, Keputih, Kec. Sukolilo, Kota SBY, Jawa Timur 60111
Gedung F1 Fakultas Hukum Universitas Hang Tuah
Telp. (031) 5945864, 5945894
Faks. (031) 5946261
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.